Thursday, August 11, 2011

Je Veux Gambader

 
Last week I crossed another item off my summer bucket list. Two in fact. I hiked up to Golden Ears Lower Falls and took my besties along with me for a picnic. I'd done the trail several times before but I suppose I might have underestimated it when I told my friends we were going on a 20 minute walk...which turned out to be a 40 minute hike. Oops. Did I mention they had to carry food laden coolers and bags? And cross treacherous mud swamps?

This is from our adventures today when we had a picnic in a field.  Everyday in grade 11 Socials we asked Mme. Terrillon "Est-ce qu'on peut gambader aujourd'hui?" Today we finally did.


Little did she know...
But because my friends are the best they still loved me after I made them spend an afternoon hiking and swimming unprepared. The view wasn't too bad either.








No comments:

Post a Comment