Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sonography Celebrations


It's Sonography week everyone! So in celebration all ultrasound students were invited to an upstairs room of the school that had a great view. We had cake and punch while we played get to know your professor games and looked out onto the city. There were prizes and super nerdy ones, which are definitely my favorite. I'm so grateful for the amazing opportunity to be in this program. I love being in such a small class that my professor knows my name, where I sit and who my friends are. Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Goodies :)

My 2 favorite prizes: On the left is a trandsducer keychain and the right is a mini-squirt hand sanitizer. Win! 
Ps. The image on the top is the right lobe of the liver with the hepatic veins. No textbook required. NBD.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Naomi, I can't believe you can look at that picture and have a clue what you are looking at! You have skills! I know you study hard and are going to do amazing in your program. Your positive attitude and work ethic are inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like someone swallowed a wrench.

    ReplyDelete