Wednesday, March 9, 2011

House #1

It has been a life long dream of mine to find house #1. In theory there should be one right? You have to start numbering houses somewhere and one Just seems like the logical place to start. In the years of searching I've been close. I've even found house #3. Town houses and duplexes always start with one but I wanted the real deal. The house where the counting started from. Well it seems to me that what you want most comes when you've stopped waiting for it.

Yesterday on a little adventure my cousin and I decided to drive by her old place. A few blocks before we got there I saw it. It was beautiful, it called to me and I screamed!! I made my confused driver turn around, almost completing an illegal U-turn in front of the cops, drive back and stop. Who knew that she'd been living so close to my dream for so long. I've finally done it. One more thing crossed off the bucket list. I found house #1.

1 comment:

  1. haha you are so funny. I have to admit I totally thought you were finding your dream home and then I saw the "1" on the house and I understood.

    ReplyDelete