Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yearly update!

For the past 3 years I've kept track of the new experiences I've had. Many new wonderful and exciting discoveries have been made. I've fallen in love with avacados, made many colorful friends on the bus and tried things that scare me. So here's my year in adventures! I...

- Played ping pong for the first time ever! I got the best leg work out ever squatting down to the pick the ball up every 2 seconds

-Made pie! 

- Eaten real sushi. Not bad.

- Learned to crochet..things got a little out of hand 

- Been in a basketball pool (I don't follow basketball at all so I chose my pool completely based on who would win if their mascots duked it out. I was in the top 10)

- Tried an assortment of food for the first time Cloddhoppers, starfruit, tofu, menchies

-Graduated from institute!

- Had a song written for me. If you haven't seen this already...you should watch it.

- Ridden a ladder in a library...It was kind of a big deal!

- Went to a College basketball game in Edmonton
- Got a big girl's job!!
MacEwan Bball and my work sweater :)

- Bought a pair of skates. AKA became an official Albertan

-Made Cinnamon buns...they were divine!

- Used a hashtag #Overrated #kindafun #Idonthavetwitter

- Cut someone's hair...No pictures of his hair because I maimed it...just kidding it turned out pretty good :)

- Had a code Orange at the hospital (Crazy accident on the QE2 = Mass casualty)

- Wrestled me a calf and vaccinated

-Found twins!! It's kind of cool to know you are the only person in the world to know that kind of information before you tell the parents

- Seen the gum wall in Seattle

- Used a puffer. It was gross. 

Well it's been a wonderful year. I just can't believe that it's been that long! Next time this year I will have graduated, started my grown up job and have gone on many more exciting adventures.




1 comment:

  1. Haha, I thoroughly enjoyed that song. And I am very curious about the code orange?! Looks like you had a great year.

    ReplyDelete