Sunday, April 14, 2013

Color Night and Graduation


Although I'm back in classes now, and my weekends are once again consumed by school work, moments of joy and happiness always seem to creep to my side for a moment of two.
This weekend was a wrap up of for institute classes (religious classes taken through our church). We had color night, which was fantastic. There are so many talented people out there! It was entertaining to watch musical acts mourning the loss of the 19 year old girls leaving on missions. Guys, your dating pool has just been significantly depleted. Or to see the most eligible bachelor/ettes have their first dance together to 'My Heart Will Go On' played on the kazoo, recorder and nose flute. Slide shows made by friends who had hacked someone's computer and stole their pictures.  
And today was institute graduation. I got my four year certificate of achievement, as well as Wade. Kyla got her advanced certificate II, and Levi got his mission call!! (Halifax, Nova Scotia!). Which obviously meant I dragged them all over to my house to get pictures. You never know, maybe someday I'll show my kids these pictures.
It was a great weekend. And I'll be working hard 5 days in anticipation of the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment