Saturday, July 9, 2011

First of all

  It's official. My first year away from home is done. That is so crazy to think about. Only in looking back do I realize how much things have changed. I've had so many new experiences. I can see why I had certain challenges and how I grew from them. I'm definitely a list kind of person so all year I wrote down the things which I did for the first time and I wanted to share a few of them.
First time...
- Donating blood (not the first time I've passed out :P)
- Making bread by myself
- Going to the Legislature building 
- Asked to be a bridesmaid 
- Toilet papering
- Catching a wild animal! ( it was a baby bunny but feral non-the-less)
- Being a visiting teacher
- Being in the stampede parade with Kate and Will (dare I say the last as well)
- Going to a YSA ward
- Living with roommates

- Selling something on eBay (I never wish that on anyone)
- Cooking a meal for the missionaries (also something I never wish on the missionaries again.)
- Gone to the Edmonton Temple

- Getting flowers 
- Gone wedding dress shopping (the order of this and the previous have nothing to do with eachother!)
- Got an acceptance letter for school
- Gone on a double date and blind one

- Went for a polar bear swim
- Taken engagement photos
- Made a T-shirt (refer to the Charlie Brown t-shirt from my previous post, Model: Arland Hudkins)
- Driven a truck
- Driven in snow

- ....Fishtailed
-Writing a blog

2 comments:

  1. Haha, no actually Alex and I were just discussing YOUR coolness yesterday.

    ReplyDelete