Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission!

Today was just fantastic
I had an awesome day scanning babies and hearts. One of those days you just get it.
I came home to a letter, lets be honest doesn't that always make your day?


Several people I know got their mission calls today. Some photos of the event.

Tyler and his girls

 Room mates and 'The call' : Provo, Utah
Then my house was filled with laughter, junk food, friends and the reduced Shakespeare company. 
                 And tonight I get to fall asleep looking forward to tomorrow where two of my favorite things will be combined my Cousin Santana is coming to see me and it's the Elders Quorum basketball tournament (Obviously Millcreek will dominate!)
                                                             Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment