Thursday, February 23, 2012

Working Hard...or Hardly Working?


The wisdom and knowledge I have gained thus far in my schooling career.

Professor Quote Wall:

"You guys are going to learn in Medicine, and especially Ultrasound, there is no black and white"  I found this ironic....considering EVERYTHING in U/S is black and white!
My frustrations with differentiating liver pathologies

after only a few weeks of attending NAIT a girl in our program had her things stolen from her locker. We were all concerned for her, especially how she was going to study. A few days later it was found.
Girl: My wallet and purse are gone but I got my notes and textbook back."
Professor: At least you got your notes back
Girl: That's all I care about
Decided to get creative an color code my doodles with a legend to the right

(after handing out additional material to a module) "Grab bags of information. Like a physics party favor. Enjoy!"
This is a depiction of one of the boys in my class. He ALWAYS falls asleep, but on this particular day he fell asleep eating.


"Bless you my cow! Enter in!"



Ob/Gyne professor, a very 'proper' woman, talking about pushing down when scanning "We don't dig! We selectively guide our transducer deeper!"

Brittney-isms
That awkward moment when the class unexpectedly goes quiet and you're in the middle of saying "I lost my dinosaur!"
"RHOMBENCEPHALON!! If I were a monster truck that's what I'd be called." (for those of you who are unaware as to what a rhombencephalon is, it's what becomes your hindbrain in development.)
Advice from one of my professors. It says Radiologist, just in case that was illegible.

1 comment:

  1. Radiologists aren't very exciting. They like to spend their whole day sitting in dark rooms by themselves. You at least hang out with patients...

    ReplyDelete