Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stats


     So I started this semester terrified. Some second year decided to scare me and tell me everything would be awful and that she cried every day of 2nd semester. But you know what? It's not that bad. I do spend most days at school from 8-5 in classes and write around 3 exams a week, but I'm doing ok. It's no cake walk that's for sure but if you don't have to work for something it's probably not worth having anyways.
Stats for this semester:
-3 months
-5 awesome room mates
-6 classes
-4 labs
-2 days a week I have to fill my bladder so I can be scanned and I almost lose it every time
-one 20th birthday
-30 credits
- 38 hours a week
- 72 more days to go
- One time in my life I'll get this opportunity

But uh can I just announce that it's official... I got a 4.0 GPA in my 25 credit semester last term. Wasn't expecting it all so I'm supa stoked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment